Help your clients to find an answer the question: what to get up for in the morning? What is my purpose?
We've created a spicy, unique and patented tool, inspired on the way the island people from Okinawa lead their lives. On Okinawa, everyone knows their Ikigai. Their personal and unique purpose. There is no other place in the world where people get older then here.
Ikigai question game is different then anything else than you've seen before. It inspires, challenges and structures.
IKIGAI® question game makes it easier then ever to ask the right questions. To look in the mirror and unlock purpose. IKIGAI® question game forces to make a balanced choice about where to go with ones life. Taking into account preferences, talents, skills and the application of this into 'real life'. Where you are confronted with disruption, digitization and sustainability.
IKIGAI® on Okinawa means a reason for being. IKI refers to life. And GAI refers to what someone expects and hopes for in life. It's probably not a coincidence that on the island of Okinawa, everybody knows their unique IKIGAI®. It's not uncommon that people in their nineties have small shops and sell their own harvest on the market.
Okinawa is the place on our planet where people get most vitally old in the entire world. Very often, people here get well into their nineties, and still have an active lifestyle.
How to play IKIGAI question game?
- you can play IKIGAI with two persons
- you can play IKIGAI in a small group
Who is using IKIGAI?
- IKIGAI question game is used by coaches and consultants worldwide.
- HR professionals and line managers with HR tasks.
- People who want to improve and rethink their career choices.
- Parents who want to support their children with their career and life choices.
- IKIGAI™ is used for for team building.
- Professors at schools and universities such as MIT Sloan, UCLA (Los Angeles), TWA (Texas Women's University) and MIT Sloan. In Thailand and in Japan it's also used at Business Schools.
IKIGAI question game is structured in three parts. Each section contains a series of very challenging and provocative questions. The way the questions are asked, immediately force to think deep.
Part 1: You love it
Part 2: You're good at it
Part 3: Reality check
Starting the Ikigai coaching process with asking the right question at the right time, is absolutely critical.
- We created the questions in the question deck based on our personal 25 year international experience in coaching. Throughout the years, we have coached thousands of individuals through change. For more information about our background, please visit the website of our firm: www.tencompany.org
- In the development phase, we first tested the game with our test panel. Based on their feedback, we fine-tuned our questions.
- When the first version was ready, we tested the Ikigai™ question game with our clients. One-on-one and in small groups of four people. Based on our observations, we further fine-tuned Ikigai™ question game.
- We stay in touch with our users when they start using Ikigai™ question game. We continue to collect their feedback. We use it to further develop the game. We have designed a closed feedback loop for continuous improvement.