When your clients know where they want to go. And they start to work in this direction. Does this usually end with a loud crash? A big bang? Or is their focus and attention slowly fading out? Quietly suffocated by other competing priorities. We bet it's the latter!
We have created something unique: a break through tool to help you and your coachees implement Ikigai®. Built on the principles of Plan, Do, Check, Act.
Stop talking about change, commit to action and stick to it: meet Yarak®
Helping your clients to unlock their Ikigai® is the critical first step. But to translate an idea into small SMART steps is something else. Execution is often the missing piece! Yarak® helps you solve this missing piece of the puzzle.
What do you receive when you use this service?
- An end-to-end solution to continue with your coachee after Ikigai Questions Game. So you can continue with your coachees to the next phase of their program.
- Your coachee gets the toolbox to build their unique Ikigai execution roadmap.
- Your coachee gets concrete suggestions for pre-selected priorities and actions. Where to focus and what to complete in the next 12 months. Experience learns that this is a very helpful step in the process. Often, coachees block when they have to translate their high level ideas into concrete priorities. Often, they just don't do it and the process stops too early. Not good. The high level Ikigai and the day-to-day work need to be connected. Yarak is your connection.
- You get an online dashboard to follow the progress of all your Ikigai Coachees in one place.
- Yarak is fully integrated with Ikigai® Questions Game and with the Ikigai® Philosophy.
- You get access to Yarak® via a secure website and app. You and your coachees can use Yarak on the go!
- Yarak is even available on Apple Watch.
- A follow-through system that works fully intuitive for you and your coachee. You don't have to be technical to use it.
- 24/7 status reports for you on the progress of your coachees.
- Your coachees can create status reports in Yarak. You can easily agree with your coachee on a routine for follow-through. For instance, every two weeks on Friday afternoon we check-in at 16:00 PM for 30 minutes to discuss progress and next steps for the coming month.
How does it work?
First, you become a licensed member of our Yarak team. So you can create new projects for your clients, based on the Ikigai® into action model.
You receive access to Yarak via a secure link and unique password.
- You subscribe to a monthly fee of 19,50 euro's per month (invoicing once per year). With this subscription, you can add all your Ikigai coachees to Yarak. Once you have the Yarak license, you can set up your own projects for your Ikigai coachees.
This service is only available for our Certified Professional Users of Ikigai Questions Game. If you want to become a certified Professional User, please click here.
Meaning of Yarak: a super-alert state where the Falcon is hungry, but not weak, with a trance like state of alertness and ready to hunt.